Terms & Conditions
ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO REFUNDS
- Maximum of 13 people for individual online bookings. All online reservations must be booked 1 hour in advance.
- For information on earlier shows please contact our reservations department at (407) 206 5102 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Gratuity is not included and is payable at the table.
- Additional $6.00 parking fee assessed upon arrival.
- *NO DISCOUNTS MAY BE APPLIED TO THE 9:30PM NEW YEARS EVE CELEBRATION.
- ** YOUR MENU WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RESERVATION. YOU MUST CALL (407) 206-5102 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE IN ORDER TO CHANGE YOUR MENU. MENU WILL NOT BE CHANGED AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN.
- All seating is on a first come, first seated basis. If you would like to be seated with another party, please call us 24hrs in advance on (407) 206-5102 so we can try to accomodate your request.We do not hold seats.
- *Disclaimer : Foods may contain allergens such as dairy, mushrooms, wheat, or soy. Menu may change without warning; please inform your server of any allergies.
- In some circumstances, show time may change or be cancelled without notice, please call us to confirm show time 24 hour prior to reserved show time.
- *All activities are at guests own risk.
- This venue is an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By purchasing, you consent to your voice or likeness possibly being utilized for promotional purposes.
- It is company policy that the credit card used for payment must be presented with matching photo ID upon check-in by the card holder. NO exception.
- Cirque Magique uses certain effects during the show, which may be disturbing to guests with sensitive hearing. Stroboscopic effects are also used throughout the show; these in turn space may be a factor in triggering epileptic seizures. Cirque Magique is not responsible for any lost or stolen property. The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited under the legal age limit. Identification is required. By accepting this pass you agree to release us from all responsibility for any loss, injury or damage, which may occur as our guest. We may refuse admission or expel any person whose conduct is objectionable. By clicking the Finish button when making your reservation, you consent pirates-town.com to use your email and phone number to send you promotions and offers of all our shows.
- Please call our Florida Reservations Department, (407) 206-5102, for issues regarding Florida transactions.
- Please call our California Reservations Department, 1.866.439.2469, for issues regarding California transactions.
*All sales are final. No refunds.